Simfoni is pleased to be named a winner of Food Logistics’ 2022 Top Software & Technology Providers award, which honors software and technology providers that ensure a safe, efficient, and reliable global cold food and beverage supply chain.
Simfoni’s working experience with Food & Beverage clients has led to the creation of collaborative solutions to solve the most common logistical challenges the industry faces. This includes:
- Seamless integration with inventory management systems to track the dynamic movement of daily stock on a near real-time basis—allowing customers to order products at the right time.
- Time-specific delivery needs: Simfoni’s marketplace has a sophisticated lead time and cut-off time management system in place that ensures the orders are placed in the right lot of delivery.
- Early notice on delivery and shortage management is relied on heavily by restaurants. Simfoni’s marketplace is deeply integrated with supplier networks and buyer inventory systems to connect suppliers and buyers at each step of the transaction to ensure any issues and exceptions are well communicated.
- Product recalls: Simfoni’s marketplace can stop send-out communications and take actions automatically that mitigates any potential risk by centrally blocking the item to stop new orders, deliveries of open orders, and will communicate to buyers that have previously ordered the product(s).
- Allergen information: Simfoni integrates with solutions such as Nutriticks, which provides detailed information of the products to the buyers around nutrients, allergens etc.
Not only does Simfoni’s unique, composable approach to procurement technology address these industry specific needs, but it allows Food & Beverage businesses to have the flexibility of a custom-designed software solution combined with the automation and service benefits of a pure SaaS solution.
“At Simfoni, we believe in building solutions that are highly intuitive to the user, while solving their most common day-to-day and logistical challenges. Our Managed Marketplace is a great example of how we have helped achieve this for our customers in the Food & Beverage industry,” commented Sreeram Venkitakrishnan, Chief Operating Officer at Simfoni.
“We co-created the entire platform in collaboration with our customers, connecting logistical challenges with smart technology that solves the most pressing and complex problems for buyers and sellers across the F&B supply chain. Our platform is used by customers globally, including F&B aggregators and thousands of restaurants and buying locations on a day-to-day basis, making this a truly dynamic, lively, and business-critical solution for the industry.”