Data and Integration Platform Manager
To support our extensive growth plans worldwide, we are recruiting for ‘Data and Integration Platform Manager’ to work on global spend and procurement analytics engagements.
• Candidates must be strong in data management, comfortable managing large complex data sets
• Familiar with a wide range of IT / ERP systems, Data Consolidation and BI / Visualization tools.
• To be the Subject Matter Expert on data integration, data preparation and API management
• To help define, enhance and to manage our data ingestion pipeline
• To utilize tools such as Boomi / Alteryx in extract and structuring our clients data
• To lead client data integrations from their ERP (SAP, Ariba, IFS, Oracle etc.) through the use of API’s
• Lead Client facing engagements on data and integration topics
• You will work under the supervision of Director of Operations to design and deliver data analytic products and services for Simfoni clients.
• Working as part of Simfoni’s global analytics team you will have the opportunity work with a variety of clients where you will lead on data extraction and transformation in preparation for classification and enrichment.
• The role includes an element of frontline delivery where you will have the opportunity to interact with clients to support the extraction of relevant data, design dashboards and develop reports and insight from the analysis.
• You will be part of a high performing team of global analysts. Team members at all levels are expected to innovate and develop new ideas to enhance Simfoni’s products offerings to deliver better results for our clients.
Simfoni creates a competitive advantage for its customers through deployment of advanced Spend Analytics, eSourcing, scenario-based award optimization, and Spend Automation. Our products are each ranked in the top 3 of their respective segment and collectively provide a unique suite solution that is unmatched by competitors. Our Artificial Intelligence technology has disrupted the traditional methods of performing spend analysis and eSourcing. This power and automation enable a full savings lifecycle for identifying, booking, and tracking sourcing results. We are an entrepreneurial enterprise, which means that we think and act in a dynamic and agile fashion to respond quickly to opportunities and market demand. We have recently closed our Series B funding to invest in growth for the US market Simfoni is leading the way in advanced analytics with class leading spend and procurement analytics delivered through our proprietary data analytics platform Simfoni AnalyticsTM. Clients can view data and KPI dashboards ‘on the go’ on their smartphone, tablet and desktop.
Our Simfoni Analytics™ platform provides customers with key insights on what’s going on within their business, highlighting the impact of market movements and pricing, and associated trends, risks and opportunities. We interrogate client spend and procurement data and overlay external data and dynamic market feeds to provide rich insight to help clients optimize and manage spend.
Ideally, candidates will have previous experience in spend and procurement analytics or data management and integration roles for a minimum of 1 year. The position requires a university degree, or equivalent post-graduate degree from a recognized business school. Technical accreditation / certification desirable
We employ high-performing individuals with analytical minds and strong interpersonal and communication skills. Candidates must be energetic self-starters who can manage their time effectively and can educate themselves while contributing to dramatic client performance improvement.
Key tasks include:
• Spend Data Management: Client’s spend data extraction from ERP sources, data cleansing, data consolidation, data enrichment, etc.
• Data Normalization (including Supplier Name Normalization, Parent-Child relation, etc.)
• Client integrations and automation of data extract
• Compliance to SOP’s and documenting work
• Working with Clients Technical teams
• Other procurement and performance analyses (like, Cycle time analysis, One-time vendor analysis, Price Variance analysis, KPI reports, etc.)
Additional information and credentials:
• Must be strong in Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of BI Tools (like Power BI, Tableau, etc.) will be advantageous
• Strong analytics and big-data management capabilities
• Understanding of procurement and supply chain management principles, such as Strategic Sourcing, Tail Spend, Requisition to Pay, Invoicing, etc.
• Strong English business fluency (written and verbal) is a must
Above all, we value aptitude and the willingness to learn.
Responsibilities and key skills
• Team management
• Manage client relationships
• Support business development activity
• Excellent analytical skills – strong in MS Excel, sourcing tools
• Excellent commercial awareness
• Strong communication skills
Travel and working hours
Working days and hours will be defined in the employment contract. The standard working week is 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday through Friday. Due to the nature of the work, the post holder is expected to be flexible around working hours, but Simfoni promotes self-managed work/life balance as a company value. The role requires flexibility in terms of work location and travel, which will vary depending upon the nature of client project activity. The role may require travel between regional Simfoni office locations and client sites in the USA.
|Job Category||Spend Intelligence (Analytics)|
|Service Line||Strategic Spend Terminal|
|Reporting to||Director of Operations|