Simfoni creates a competitive advantage for its customers through the deployment of advanced Spend Analytics, eSourcing, scenario-based award optimization, and Spend Automation. Our products are each ranked in the top 3 of their respective segment and collectively provide a unique suite solution that is unmatched by competitors. Our Artificial Intelligence technology has disrupted the traditional methods of performing spend analysis and eSourcing. This power and automation enable a full savings lifecycle for identifying, booking and tracking sourcing results. We are an entrepreneurial enterprise, which means that we think and act in a dynamic and agile fashion to respond quickly to opportunities and market demand. Simfoni is seeking an experienced and innovative Customer Success Manager to join our team.
• Ensure new customers are successfully deployed for all subscribed solutions.
• Support timely customer QBR’s, to ensure customer satisfaction and contract renewals.
• Ensure customer feedback is gathered effectively and actioned by the Operations team.
• Uncover upsell and cross-sell opportunities and hand these off to Sales.
We employ high-performing individuals with strong interpersonal and communication skills. We are looking for individuals who are/ have:
• 2-3 years of Customer Success Experience in SaaS.
• Doman experience (spend visibility, analytics, and/or eSourcing.
Above all, we value aptitude and the willingness to learn.
|Remote role, based in North America. You may work from home but may be required to attend in-person team building events or visit client offices from time to time.
|Strategic Spend Team
|Director of Customer Success
|Travel and working hours
|We operate with non-linear working hours to accommodate global time zones of clients and global Simfoni operations, but in line with the Company’s work-life balance objective the Company is committed to ensuring that employees achieve a reasonable balance. The role may require travel between regional Simfoni office locations.