Simfoni creates a competitive advantage for its clients through deployment of advanced SaaS based analytics and Spend Automation technology. Our disruptive delivery and commercial model allows organizations of any size to access leading technology, supplier discounts and on-demand procurement services that delivers breakthrough results.
We are an entrepreneurial enterprise, which means that we think and act in a dynamic and agile fashion to respond quickly to opportunities and market demand.
We are in rapid growth mode and are expanding our team and delivery capabilities across North America to support demand for our analytics and Spend Automation technology.
We are excited to offer the opportunity for Buyers to join our BuyDesk operations. You will be part of a highly skilled team of sourcing and procurement professionals.
• You will work with our customers to support their procurement needs operating under the supervision of a BuyDesk Operations Team Leader. The role includes frontline delivery where you will interact with customers to fulfil their procurement needs
• You will work as part of our global network of BuyDesk Hubs to deliver strategy purchasing and higher value sourcing initiatives
• At its core, this role involves managing purchase requisitions from requestors throughout our client organizations and then sourcing and negotiating the required goods and services at the best value from local and international supply markets
• Strong negotiation skills, and/or the ability to improve on them, are required as you will be negotiating with suppliers daily.
• You will have full access to Simfoni technology solutions including Spend Automation, Analytics and Sourceforce to analyze spend, assess user requirements and to manage the bid and quote management process for all types of purchases
• Focus spend categories include: Facilities, MRO, IT Hardware and Consumables, Software, Telecoms, PPE, Cleaning & Janitorial Products, Packaging, Print, Workwear & Uniforms, Travel, Transportation Services, Parcels & Couriers. Expertise in these categories is not required.
• We employ high-performing individuals with analytical minds and strong interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
• Team members are energetic self-starters who manage their time effectively and educate themselves while contributing to dramatic client performance improvement
• Candidates will typically have a minimum of 3 years’ experience for Buyer positions with an understanding of sourcing and procurement processes, to include managing RFQs and RFPs
Above all, we greatly value aptitude and the willingness to learn.
Additional information and credentials:
• Strong English business fluency (written and verbal) is a must
• Capable of leading sourcing initiatives with minimal supervision
• Team-oriented, supports other team members
|Job Category||Spend Automation|
|On Site Location||Candidates will be based remotely in Eastern Europe|
|Role Specialism||Procurement and Sourcing Operations|
|Reporting to||Simfoni BuyDesk Operations Leader|