Simfoni provides spend analytics and spend automation products to leading global enterprises. Our products provide rapid time to value through machine learning and artificial intelligence that accelerate and automate key aspects of the procurement process. Customers save both time and money, as well as identify strategies to reduce risk. A global business with regional headquarters in the USA, Europe, Australia and the Middle East, Simfoni works “in harmony” with its customers, their business stakeholders, and their vendor communities. We encourage all nice people to learn more about us at www.simfoni.com and apply today.
Main Duties as an Account Executive:
In this job role, your main responsibility is becoming a trusted advisor to prospects, helping them see the value of the Simfoni Spend Analytics platform. On any given workday, you may perform any or all of the following important tasks:
• You research potential customers including possible procurement initiatives, spend challenges, and industry events, so you provide useful guidance and meet sales quotas.
• You engage with Directors, VP’s, and C-Suite buyers interested in gaining visibility and control over their procurement spend. You address their questions and overcome objections so that you achieve mutually beneficial results.
• You use consultative sales techniques such as a Challenger Sales to identify needs and become the go-to trusted advisor for improvements to each customers’ organizational spend.
• You fuel organizational growth by strategically and independently prospecting new deals as well as following up on leads and inbound marketing campaigns.
• You are bold, confident, and proactive in your communication with customers. You utilize various communication channels such as emailing, phone calls, in-person visits, and corresponding through online professional networks.
• You document all work and coordinate resources across the company’s go-to-market functions, so each customer’s experience is seamless, pleasant, and reaches desired outcomes.
• You take initiative, keep up with current industry trends, and seek additional trainings as you become a confident product and subject matter expert.
Desired Skills & Experience:
You’re likely to succeed in this Account Executive role if:
• You have at least 5 or more years of experience in relevant areas such as business development, inside sales, enterprise sales – especially focused on either finance or procurement.
• You have proven success selling Enterprise software, such as Netsuite, Oracle, Coupa, or other Finance and Procurement software.
• You are aware of the SaaS solution evaluation processes and understand relevant financial drivers.
The Pay, Perks & Benefits Simfoni Offers:
We provide an attractive compensation package with a competitive base salary plus an unlimited incentive commission plan so you can focus on work and have a healthy work / life balance. Commissions are uncapped and include incentives for overachieving goals. Commissions are paid quarterly, in addition to base pay based on performance.
• We offer comprehensive plans like group medical, dental, and vision benefits.
• We provide for 20 days of paid time off (PTO) and 10 paid US holidays per year.
• We pay a big portion of monthly benefit premiums, add money to your HSA account, and contribute to your financial security by matching 401k contributions.
• We provide paid on the job training and continuous development opportunities.
• We trust you to work at home (work remotely) and manage your daily workload.
• We provide career growth, promotions, and pay increases.
• We practice honest, open, and transparent communication with each other.
• We support ongoing education, mentoring, will send you to industry conferences and allow cross-training for high performers.
• You get to enjoy your job every single day at a results-driven and innovative company. Your work is valued here and everyone’s achievements are celebrated and rewarded.
|Job Category||Spend Intelligence (Analytics)|