Simfoni creates a competitive advantage for its customers through the deployment of advanced Spend Analytics. Our Artificial Intelligence technology has disrupted the traditional methods of performing spend analysis and our Spend Intelligence suite provides a full savings opportunity lifecycle for identifying, booking, and tracking results. We are an entrepreneurial enterprise, which means that we think and act in a dynamic and agile fashion to respond quickly to opportunities and market demand. We have recently closed our Series B funding to invest in growth for the US market.
• Work with stakeholders to identify and prioritize product requirements
• Draft and maintain detailed product requirements
• Define the Simfoni Spend Intelligence Roadmap based on customer needs, competitive analysis, and market opportunities
• Establish the product vision, strategy, and goals for your product area
• Ensure training and communication with both internal resources and external parties
• Manage technical resources and the product release process
• Provide sales support including detailed demos
• Identify technical partners to enhance our solutions
• Work with ISV partners for integrations
• Provide marketing support
• Build alignment across cross-functional teams through clear communication, strategic influence, and reliable and consistent delivery.
We employ high-performing individuals with strong interpersonal and communication skills. We are looking for individuals who are/ have:
• Entrepreneurial attitude with a hands-on approach
• Extremely organized and can multitask across many complex projects
• Great with Customers and has a Sales driven mindset
• Presents well and strong written communications
• Deep understanding of the product development process and Agile development
Above all, we value aptitude and the willingness to learn.
• 6+ years of product management experience driving a product from inception to market & support
• 3+ years of experience working with Procurement, Financial, or Analytics B2B software
• Strong procurement or procurement technology background with 3+ years experience
• Love of and experience in cross-functional projects and empowering marketing, sales, and partnerships teams to drive incredible business outcomes
• Experience working with an AppExchange-listed product for Salesforce
• Direct experience using iterative or Agile methodologies (e.g., SCRUM)
• Experience working in a start-up or similar fast-paced, scrappy environment
• An experienced influencer with the ability to collaborate well in a matrixed environment having multiple stakeholders
• MBA Plus
• Self-Directed with the ability to work across multiple time zones.
Travel and working hours
Working days and hours will be defined in the employment contract. The standard working week is 8.30 am to 5.30 pm Monday through Friday. The role may require travel between regional Simfoni office locations and for periodic team meetings.
US based. You may work from home but may be required to be in a regional Simfoni office from time to time.
|Job Category||Spend Intelligence (Analytics)|
|Benefits||Competitive Salary; Company Bonus Scheme|
|Service Line||Spend Intelligence™|
|Reporting to||CEO, Spend Intelligence|