Simfoni USA INC, a globally recognized spend analytics, spend automation, and procurement technology company is continuing to expand in the North American market. If you’re a savvy deal closer, we may be the perfect place to grow your sales career. Working at Simfoni means you get in on the ground floor of our US operations, you enjoy all of the benefits and perks of joining a larger organization, and there is plenty of room for career advancement. If this sounds awesome, please apply here with your resume. We’re ready to interview and hire our best fitting talent today.
Your Main Duties as a Senior Account Executive:
In this job role, your main responsibility is providing expert and excellent service to win sales opportunities. On any given workday, you may perform any or all of the following important tasks:
• You research potential customers including possible procurement initiatives, spend challenges, and industry events, so you provide useful guidance and meet sales quotas.
• You fuel organizational growth by strategically and independently prospecting new deals as well as following up on leads and inbound marketing campaigns.
• You engage with Directors, VP’s, and C-Suite buyers interested in digitizing their procurement analytics. You address their questions and overcome objections so that you achieve mutually beneficial results.
• You use consultative such as Challenger Sales to identify needs and become the go-to trusted advisor for improvements to each customers’ organizational spend.
• You are bold, confident, and proactive in your communication with customers. You utilize various communication channels such as emailing, phone calls, in-person visits, and corresponding through online professional networks.
• You document all work and coordinate resources across the company’s go-to-market functions so each customer’s experience is seamless, pleasant, and reaches desired outcomes.
• You take initiative, keep up with current industry trends, and seek additional trainings as you become a confident product and subject matter expert.
Desired Skills & Experience:
You’re likely to succeed in this role if:
• You have 5 years or more of experience in relevant areas such as business development, inside sales, enterprise sales, or procurement.
• You are a detail-oriented person, if fact you may have already noticed a few typo’s on this job description. Bonus point if you can find them.
• You are passionate about technology, build rapport easily, and have good listening skills.
• You are aware of the SaaS solution evaluation processes and understand relevant financial drivers.
• You are easy to work with, maintain a positive attitude, and are a relentless goal achiever, problem solver and reliable customer service provider.
The Pay, Perks & Benefits Simfoni Offers:
We provide an attractive compensation package with a competitive base salary plus an unlimited incentive commission plan so you can focus on work and have a healthy work / life balance. Commissions are uncapped and include incentives for over achieving goals. Commissions are paid quarterly, in addition to base pay based on performance.
• We provide paid on the job training and continuous development opportunities.
• We trust you to work at home (work remotely) and manage your daily workload.
• We provide career growth, promotions, and pay increases.
• We practice honest, open, and transparent communication with each other.
• We support ongoing education, mentoring, will send you to industry conferences and allow cross-training for high performers.
• You get to enjoy your job every single day at a results-driven and innovative company. Your work is valued here and everyone’s achievements are celebrated and rewarded.
Simfoni provides spend analytics and spend automation products to leading global enterprises. Our products provide rapid time to value through machine learning and artificial intelligence that accelerate and automate key aspects of the procurement process. Customers save both time and money, as well as identify strategies to reduce risk. A global business with regional headquarters in the USA, Europe, Australia and the Middle East, Simfoni works “in harmony” with its customers, their business stakeholders, and their vendor communities. We encourage all nice people to learn more about us at www.simfoni.com and apply today.
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|
|Benefits||Competitive Salary; Unlimited Incentive Commission Plan|