Simfoni creates a competitive advantage for its customers through deployment of advanced Spend Analytics, eSourcing, scenario-based award optimization, and Spend Automation. Our products are each ranked in the top 3 of their respective segment and collectively provide a unique suite solution that is unmatched by competitors. Our Artificial Intelligence technology has disrupted the traditional methods of performing spend analysis and eSourcing. This power and automation enable a full savings lifecycle for identifying, booking, and tracking sourcing results. We are an entrepreneurial enterprise, which means that we think and act in a dynamic and agile fashion to respond quickly to opportunities and market demand. We have recently closed our Series B funding to invest in growth for the US market Simfoni is leading the way in advanced analytics with class leading spend and procurement analytics delivered through our proprietary data analytics platform Simfoni AnalyticsTM. Clients can view data and KPI dashboards ‘on the go’ on their smartphone, tablet and desktop.
Our Simfoni Analytics™ platform provides customers with key insights on what’s going on within their business, highlighting the impact of market movements and pricing, and associated trends, risks and opportunities. We interrogate client spend and procurement data and overlay external data and dynamic market feeds to provide rich insight to help clients optimize and manage spend.
Role & Responsibilities
To support our extensive growth plans worldwide, we are recruiting for ‘Spend and Procurement Analysts’ to work on global spend and procurement analytics engagements.
• Candidates must be strong in data analytics and familiar with IT systems and BI tools and be able to interpret data, create visualizations, draw conclusions and produce insight reports.
• Candidates will ideally have a minimum of 1 year work experience in an analytics role, ideally within a procurement or operations environment.
• You will work under the supervision of Director of Operations to design and deliver data analytic products and services for Simfoni clients.
• Working as part of Simfoni’s global analytics team you will have the opportunity work with a variety of clients where you will analyze data using Simfoni’s proprietary Simfoni AnalyticsTM platform, where you will design dashboards and use business intelligence tools to cleanse, normalize and classify data in order to derive actionable insight.
• The role includes an element of frontline delivery where you will have the opportunity to interact with clients to support the extraction of relevant data, design dashboards and develop reports and insight from the analysis.
• You will be part of a high performing team of global analysts. Team members at all levels are expected to innovate and develop new ideas to enhance Simfoni’s products offerings to deliver better results for our clients.
Ideally, candidates will have previous experience in spend and procurement analytics or general operations roles for a minimum of 1 year. The position requires a university degree, or equivalent post-graduate degree from a recognized business school. ISM or CIPS procurement qualifications are desirable but not essential.
We employ high-performing individuals with analytical minds and strong interpersonal and communication skills. Candidates must be energetic self-starters who can manage their time effectively and can educate themselves while contributing to dramatic client performance improvement.
Key tasks include:
• Spend Data Management: Client’s spend data extraction from ERP sources, data cleansing, data consolidation, data enrichment, etc.
• Data Normalization (including Supplier Name Normalization, Parent-Child relation, etc.)
• Development of Spend Taxonomy (Category Tree)
• Spend data classification & categorization using Spend Taxonomy (Category Tree)
• Design and build of data visualization dashboards using BI tools
• Other procurement and performance analyses (like, Cycle time analysis, One-time vendor analysis, Price Variance analysis, KPI reports, etc.)
• Cost & process optimization assessment
• Identifying actionable insights from the spend analysis
Additional information and credentials:
• Must be strong in Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of BI Tools (like Power BI, Tableau, etc.) will be advantageous
• Strong analytics and big-data management capabilities
• Understanding of procurement and supply chain management principles, such as Strategic Sourcing, Tail Spend, Requisition to Pay, Invoicing, etc.
• Strong English business fluency (written and verbal) is a must
Above all, we value aptitude and the willingness to learn.
India based. You may work from home but may be required to be in a regional Simfoni office from time to time.
Travel and working hours
We operate with non-linear working hours to accommodate global time zones of clients and global Simfoni operations, but in line with the Company’s work-life balance objective the Company is committed to ensuring that employees achieve a reasonable balance.
The role may require travel between regional Simfoni office locations.
|Job Category||Spend Intelligence (Analytics)|
|Service Line||Strategic Spend Terminal|
|Reporting to||Director of Operations|