We are excited to offer the opportunity for the Director of Product Marketing, working to support our product positioning, pricing, packaging and sales enablement efforts.
Simfoni creates a competitive advantage for its customers through deployment of advanced Spend Analytics. Our Artificial Intelligence technology has disrupted the traditional methods of performing spend analysis and our Spend Intelligence suite provides a full savings opportunity lifecycle for identifying, booking, and tracking results.
We are an entrepreneurial enterprise, which means that we think and act in a dynamic and agile fashion to respond quickly to opportunities and market demand.
We have recently closed our Series B funding to invest in growth for the US market.
• Develop buyer personas for our Acceptable and Ideal Customer Profiles that translate easily to segment and persona-level messaging, materials and demand generation campaigns (in partnership with our Director of Demand Generation).
• Establish the buyer’s journey for our buyer personas, recognizing that the majority of that journey occurs online and out of the control of Simfoni. This will require the ability to research digitally and via prospect and customer interviews.
• Develop and maintain a full company messaging stack, as well as product-specific and buyer persona messaging stacks.
• Act as a domain expert for the larger marketing organization.
• Leading our competitive research efforts including win / calls, competitor monitoring and interfacing with sales and products.
• Deliver competitive research as intelligence for our products and leadership teams and as supporting materials for sales, including kill sheets and competitive profiles.
• Maintaining an eye on the efficacy of our go-to-market model with a focus on delivering pricing, packaging, positioning and competitive intelligence that helps move the needle on deal size, deal length and customer win rates.
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• You have previous procurement or procurement technology experience and have used or marketed P2P or S2C software platforms or other relevant Procurement software.
• Love to write and have strong writing communication skills.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience as a product marketer in a SaaS organization.
• 3+ years’ domain experience as a category manager of other central role in a procurement and sourcing organization.
• Working knowledge of content marketing and its fundamentals.
• You have a passion for writing and creating. • You are competitive and take each loss of a deal personally.
• Unafraid to move fast and make mistakes
• Low ego, high ambition
As the Director of Product Marketing, you will be charged with leading the creation and management of key go-to-market activities including market segment research, buyer personas, product launch, supporting materials. Initially, the role will be heavily focused on providing a broad range of collateral and sales tools as we expand our marketing efforts to support a robust inbound pipeline model for our Spend Intelligence line of business and an Account Based Marketing approach for our Spend Automation business.
This is a leadership role that will requires you to influence and drive initiatives with the buy in and support of the products organization, sales and sales leadership, as well as the executive team. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate complex concepts in a simple clear manor in writing, presentations, digital content, and multimedia channels.
An adroit thinker who is unafraid of sharing their opinion while forming that opinion based on domain experience, a deep connection with sales and a complete grasp of our products.
Travel and working hours
Working days and hours will be defined in the employment contract. The standard working week is 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday through Friday. The role may require travel between regional Simfoni office locations and for periodic team meetings.
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|
|Benefits||We offer an attractive remuneration package with bonus.|
|Reporting to||Spend Intelligence CEO|
|Base Location||US based. You may work from home but may be required to be in a regional Simfoni office from time to time.|