Simfoni creates a competitive advantage for its customers through deployment of advanced Spend Analytics, eSourcing, scenario-based award optimization, and Spend Automation. Our products are each ranked in the top 3 of their respective segment and collectively provide a unique suite solution that is unmatched by competitors. Our Artificial Intelligence technology has disrupted the traditional methods of performing spend analysis and eSourcing. This power and automation enable a full savings lifecycle for identifying, booking, and tracking sourcing results. We are an entrepreneurial enterprise, which means that we think and act in a dynamic and agile fashion to respond quickly to opportunities and market demand. We have recently closed our Series B funding to invest in growth for the US market.
• Knowledge of UI design principles, user-centered design, and usability testing.
• Experience with responsive web design and mobile-first development.
• Familiarity with backend technologies and RESTful APIs.
• Implement and maintain consistent design patterns and coding standards.
• Conduct thorough testing and debugging of UI components across multiple browsers and devices.
• Collaborate with backend developers to integrate UI elements with server-side logic.
• Work collaboratively with technical leads and managers with the expectation of driving to solutions with them
• Participate in code reviews to maintain code quality and ensure adherence to established coding standards.
We employ high-performing individuals with strong interpersonal and communication skills. We are looking for individuals who are/ have:
• You must be a FE developer with 0-2 years of experience.
• Good experience with React and jQuery.
• Proficiency in HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap, Tailwind CSS.
• Experience with REST-based APIs and JSON data.
• Designing and developing user interfaces using React best practices.
Above all, we value aptitude and the willingness to learn.
|Job Category||Product & Engineering|
|Base Location||India based. You may work from home but may be required to be in a regional Simfoni office from time to time.|
|Reporting to||Engineering Team Lead|
|Travel and working hours||We operate with non-linear working hours to accommodate global time zones of clients and global Simfoni operations, but in line with the Company’s work-life balance objective the Company is committed to ensuring that employees achieve a reasonable balance. The role may require travel between regional Simfoni office locations.|