Senior Software Engineer
Simfoni specializes in sourcing, procurement and supplier management software for indirect material spend. Our solutions approach is grounded in the belief that results come through a combination of intelligent technology, domain expertise and a deep understanding of client business objectives and challenges. Our technology is deployed for major customers in over 40 countries and across 240,000+ suppliers
As part of the engineering team, the Senior Software Engineer will work directly with product managers and engineers in a dynamic, open environment, employing the latest techniques and best practices in back-end engineering, and utilizing the best-in-class tools and frameworks building a highly distributed, scalable, and enterprise-class SaaS platform.
• Design, develop, and maintain web applications using React and Django
• Write clean, modular, and maintainable code that adheres to best practices and industry standards.
• Implement automated tests to ensure high-quality code and maintainability.
• Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to ensure high-quality code and maintainability.
• Implement solutions using iterative processes, and agile development methodologies
• Be responsible for key front-end and back-end components of the platform
• Design and implement services that are highly available and fault tolerant
• Contribute to the overall API framework
• Work with engineers, tech leads and product managers to help define product requirements
• Provide documentation, guidance, and support to feature teams and other technical team members on SaaS best practices and target architectures
• Debug and troubleshoot issues across the full stack.
• Keep up-to-date with new web technologies and best practices.
• You must be a Full stack developer with 3+ years of experience in Django
• You must have experience with UI frameworks, preferably React but we welcome applicants with experience in other frameworks as well
• You have at least 2 years of experience in a SaaS Product company
• You have experience in a cloud native platform preferably AWS (or Azure/GCP)
• If you have knowledge of and exposure to design patterns, good SQL skills including debugging slow running SQL queries. it’s a plus!
• You are a Serial Problem Solver
• An enthusiastic, high energy team member who is viewed as a “doer” on the team and across internal organizations
|Job Category||Product & Engineering|
|Base Location||Mexico based. You may work from home but may be required to be in a regional Simfoni office from time to time.|
|Reporting to||VP of Engineering|
|Travel and working hours||We operate with non-linear working hours to accommodate global time zones of clients and global Simfoni operations, but in line with the Company’s work-life balance objective the Company is committed to ensuring that employees achieve a reasonable balance. The role may require travel between regional Simfoni office locations.|