Simfoni specializes in sourcing, procurement and supplier management software for indirect material spend. Our solutions approach is grounded in the belief that results come through a combination of intelligent technology, domain expertise and a deep understanding of client business objectives and challenges. Our technology is deployed for major customers in over 40 countries and across 240,000+ suppliers.
As part of the engineering team, the Senior Software Engineer will work directly with engineers in a dynamic, open environment, employing the latest techniques and best practices in back-end engineering, and utilizing the best-in-class tools and frameworks building a highly distributed, scalable, and enterprise-class SaaS platform.
• Be responsible for key back-end components of the platform
• Contribute to the overall API framework
• Implement solution using iterative processes, Agile development methodologies and test-driven development.
• Implement services that are highly available, fault tolerant, using cutting edge technological concepts such distributed messaging frameworks
• Design and architect industry leading SaaS BI solutions, able to operate at cloud scale
• Read technical/functional specifications and documentation from various feature teams
• Work with engineers and Product Managers to define SaaS requirements and ensure they are in roadmaps
• Work collaboratively with technical leads and managers with expectation of driving to solutions with them
• Provide documentation, guidance, and support to feature teams and other technical team members on SaaS best practices and target architectures
• You must be a Full stack developer with 3-5 years of experience in Django along with Python either in parenthesis or in some other form
• You must have experience with UI frameworks, preferably React but welcome applicants with experience in other frameworks as well
• You have at least 3 years of experience in a SaaS Product company
• You have experience in a cloud native platform preferably AWS (or Azure/GCP)
• If you have knowledge of and exposure to design patterns, good SQL skills including debugging slow running SQL queries. it’s a plus!
• You are a Serial Problem Solver
• An enthusiastic, high energy team member who is viewed as a “doer” on the team and across internal organizations
• Are willing to travel as needed.
|Job Category||Product & Engineering|
|Base Location||India based. You may work from home but may be required to be in a regional Simfoni office from time to time.|
|Reporting to||VP of Engineering|
|Travel and working hours||We operate with non-linear working hours to accommodate global time zones of clients and global Simfoni operations, but in line with the Company’s work-life balance objective the Company is committed to ensuring that employees achieve a reasonable balance. The role may require travel between regional Simfoni office locations.|