Simfoni creates a competitive advantage for its customers through the deployment of advanced Spend Analytics and eSourcing platform. Our Artificial Intelligence technology has disrupted the traditional methods of performing spend analysis and our Spend Intelligence suite provides a full savings opportunity lifecycle for identifying, booking, and tracking results. We are an entrepreneurial enterprise, which means that we think and act in a dynamic and agile fashion to respond quickly to opportunities and market demand. We have recently closed our Series B funding to invest in growth across several markets.
Role Definition / Key Responsibilities
• Own the roadmap for your product: your roadmap synthesizes business and customer needs, enabling us to continually deliver the highest-value outcomes, solve complex user problems and stay at the leading edge of the industry and our competitors.
• Understand the customer and the context: Do your own research and collaborate with customers so that you can challenge existing assumptions and co-create amazing products. Work with internal and externals stakeholders to deeply understand problems and opportunities for us to bring value
• Ensure product-market fit: You’re passionate about customers and product adoption, and you leverage several tools to ensure your products are not just fit-for-purpose and highly usable, but also ensure dominance in our space.
• Drive product development: It’s your job to know at all times what’s next on the backlog, and where you, design, and engineering need to focus next. You’re involved in all stages of the product development lifecycle to ensure the outcomes defined in the roadmap and product strategy are delivered upon.
• Support go-to-market: Define goals and strategies for bringing your product to market to maximize on our development investment. Work with sales, customer success and marketing to develop value proposition statements, training, and more at the very outset to ensure successful launch and growth.
• Be a great collaborator: Work across the organization to get information, solicit feedback, and evangelize our products and the outcomes they’re delivering.
• Be a bridge: whether you’re working with integration partners, internal stakeholders, customer end users and more, you’re working to build alignment across cross-functional teams through clear communication, strategic influence, and reliable and consistent delivery.
We employ high-performing individuals with strong interpersonal and communication skills. We are looking for individuals who are/ have:
• Entrepreneurial attitude with a hands-on approach
• Extremely organized and can multitask across many complex projects
• Great with customers and has a sales-driven mindset
• Presents well and strong written communications
• Deep understanding of the product development process and Agile development
• 3+ years experience in product management, showcasing a range of experiences and abilities in scaling existing products and bringing new products from inception to market.
• Ideally, product management experience in Procurement, Financial, or Analytics B2B software spaces
• Experience in leading cross-functional initiatives and empowering marketing, sales, and partnerships teams to drive incredible business outcomes
• Experience operating in iterative or Agile methodologies (e.g., scrum, kanban)
• Direct experience collaborating with customers and end users to gather intelligence, define requirements and product roadmaps
• An experienced influencer with the ability to collaborate well in a matrixed environment across multiple stakeholders
• Self-Directed with the ability to work across multiple time zones.
|Product & Technology, Spend Intelligence (Analytics)
|Remote/Work from home, based in US, Canada, or Western Europe
|Strategic Spend Terminal
|Head of Product
|Travel and working hours
|Working days and hours will be defined in the employment contract. The standard working week is 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday through Friday. The role may require travel between regional Simfoni office locations, to client locations and for periodic team meetings.
|Competitive Salary; Company Bonus Scheme